Are you getting a warm feeling looking at this version of our classic range cooker? You should be; because, in addition to all the incredible cooking capabilities of the standard 990, it’s a brilliantly energy-efficient way to heat your home – with a thermostatically controlled boiler, and a
dampener that diverts heat to the ovens or boiler, depending where it’s needed.
It’s supplied with a summer running kit that enables you to reduce your heating output without affecting cooker performance or hot water supply; while flue controls can help you boost the temperature of the large cast iron hob without affecting the oven temperatures.
In addition, a quench coil can be added for installations with a need to bank excess.
- Control to divert heat predominantly to central heating and domestic hot water or cooking
- Generous oven capacity: 48ltr main oven and 32ltr bottom oven
- Large hotplate for up to six pans
- Effortlessly switch between wood and solid fuel, or a mixture of the two
- Burn cycle 24 hours
- Thermostatically-controlled boiler
- Flue damper and flue box knob for additional control
- Precision doors with slam-shut handles
- Hinge stops to prevent doors clashing with cooker front
& Technical Specifications
MODEL INFORMATION Hotplate Over 6 pans Total output including heat to room 14.1kW Anthracite, 15.6kW Wood Max Efficiency % EN 12850 (wood) 77.9% Anthracite / 72.9% Wood (Beech with wood kit) Hourly burn rate for max output (wood with 20% moisture) 4.8kg Additional Room Vents Required 93.5cm2 Flue pipe diameter 6″ (150mm) OVEN CAPACITY Top 48ltr Bottom 2 x 32ltr TOP OVEN DIMENSIONS Width 350mm BOTTOM OVEN DIMENSIONS Width 200mm