The UK’s most efficient mid-sized inset stove (HETAS Guide 2015). The best of efficiency and view of the fire.
- Defra approvedApproved for burning wood in a smokeless zone by government body Defra.
- Fits a 647 × 593 × 355 mm opening
- 7.5 kW output
- An outstanding 84% efficiency
- Wood or multi-fuel
- Window size: 480 × 395 mm
- Full specifications
- Hand-built solid steel construction and a clean, contemporary design
- Heated air curtain: Always a clear view of the fire.
- Secondary combustion: Re-ignites carbon and gas that normally escapes up the flue.
- Carbon efficient: Save over 180kg’s of carbon production annually, reducing your home’s carbon footprint.